Tuesday, June 12, 2007

He can read!!!

Okay, so Trevor was looking through some books this morning and he brings me one called "Things That Go" (wait isn't that supposed to be underlined?). He keeps pointing at the letters of "Go" wanting me to tell him what they are. He's been real interested in letters lately. So, I tell him, "G O spells go." And he repeats it. A little while later I show him the book again and he says, "G O...go". So, then I'm thinking, okay maybe he just recognizes the book. So I write "go" down on a piece of paper and ask him what it says. He says, "G...O...go!" Except his G sounds more like an E...oh well! Then, he did it for his Daddy when he got home and he was so proud of him!! Of course, he may very well forget it all by tomorrow. But, today, he can read and spell "Go"!!!!

1 comment:

Zap said...

Must get that from mom... sorry dad!