We went to the St Louis Zoo on Tuesday. We wanted to go on Monday but the weather was not good. Tuesday was a beautiful day to go the the zoo though. I haven't been to this zoo since I was little and Clayton had never been. Trevor had lots of fun of course and wanted to walk most of the way except for the last hour or so. This is such a HUGE zoo!! He got to ride a train, ride on a snake on a HUGE carousel, chase goats around, get thisclose to a real snake, sit in a jeep that resembled Diego's rescue truck, dig for dinosaur bones, hold real dinosaur poop, get sprayed with water, and see penguins in the freezing cold! There were even Dinosaurs...that spit on you!!! Here are some pictures from our trip!
~*~*~*I just realized, after going through and captioning the pictures that I took lots of pictures next to fake animals. There really were REAL animals at the Zoo, too!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment