I meant to update a few weeks ago about what Clara has been doing but I'll do it now! She is such a happy smiley little girl. In the morning, when she wakes up, she doesn't cry. She just lays in bed smiling and kicking her legs really high. Then, when she sees me looking at her she just goes crazy and looks like she is so happy she'll just burst. She's tolerating tummy time more now but I think we're awhile from rolling over still. She laughs more and more each day. She started doing this a little before she turned 3 months and now she definitely has the belly laughs. However, every single time she laughs she gets the hiccups. She also loves to sing. Yes, that's right. Whenever I sing anything to her (her favorites are Itsy Bitsy Spider and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star) she coos continuously through the whole song like she she is singing along. The second I stop singing she stops. I start again, and she starts. I was working on trying to get her say "ah-goo" tonight. She usually just says the "oo" sound. But I only did it a few times and she formed her little mouth perfectly to say "Ah-oo". It's so amazing to see her learning and doing new things each day. I love it.
She sleeps really well. She is asleep by 8pm and wakes up usually just once around 4am to eat. Then, she goes back to sleep until about 7am. She takes 3 naps. A short morning and evening one and a really long afternoon one. She has her next check up on the 29th (and shots..boo...) and I can't wait to get her official measurements.
Here are some pictures of our sweet, happy little girl!






No comments:
Post a Comment