Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ice Storm


I opened the front window shades first thing in the morning and saw this. I LOVE when all the trees and everything are covered with ice. I think it's so pretty. Then, I walk over to open the kitchen window shades. Wait a minute...why am I seeing tree branches. There's not a tree outside this window. OH NO!!



Hmm...this sin't so pretty. It was a HUGE branch from the neighbor's tree.


I immediately call my dear husband (who was half way through working a 48 hr shift since he took overtime) and he comes and pulls the large branch off the car. Luckily there was no damage to the car...not even a scratch. The thick coating of ice did a great job of protecting it.




Trevor loved looking outside at the all the ice. He wanted to go outside and make an "ice angel".



Clara could have cared less. She was too busy trying to get into things she isn's supposed to get into to worry about a little ice storm! Doesn't she look cute in her sweater pants??













No comments: