This was our conversation about Clara's birthday party and about how his will be next.
Me: Wow, Trevor, now it's only six more months until you turn 4 and YOU will have a birthday party. Where do you think you want to have yours?
Trevor: Ummmm...Japan.
Me: Japan? Why Japan?
Trevor: That's where the bullet trains are and we can all ride the bullet trains.
Me: Oh....well, I don't know how many people would be able to make it to Japan. It's pretty far away. Do you have a second choice?
Trevor: Ummm...how about the Island of Sodor?
****For those who don't know about the Island of Sodor, it's the place where Thomas the Tank Engine lives****
Me: Hmm....we'll have to think about that some more I think. We could always have it at a park here in town.
Trevor: Oh ya, maybe the one with the diggers. Ya, I like that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment