Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just some more updating!

Here are some more pictures from the month of May. Keep watching! I have some more to get on here before the June ones start piling up!! Our new swingset!!

He's near sand...of course he's happy!




A little bit of attitude on her swing


Clara loves playing dress up. She always has on some sort of hat, purse, or clothing that doesn't belong to her. Here she is in Trevor's halloween costume from two years ago.


Here is Clara making Dot Art. She LOVES it! And she actually doesn't try to eat it like she does with crayons.


A few weeks ago we went to the Children's Museum with my friend Brandy and her daughter Bethany. Here is Trevor trying to paint Thomas.



Then we took the kids to Culver's for lunch. I think Trevor was trying to tell Bethany which ice cream she should ask her Mommy to get her.

I don't know what they are laughing about here but they had such a good time together!!


No comments: