Wednesday, June 17, 2009

St. Louis

A few weeks ago we went to St. Louis with my parents and my sister and my two nephews. We visited the zoo and the Magic House. We had lots of fun and I have lots of photos. But, once again, the dishes are calling my name and I suppose I better unbury the living room floor. I KNOW there's a floor underneath all of those toys! ;)

So, here's one really nice family picture of us. This is one photo where Trevor actually has a real genuine smile instead of a cheesy one. I love it!

In other news...
  • Trevor started T-Ball yesterday and LOVED it!!
  • My parents found a bike trailer for us at a yard sale for $20 (and it looks BRAND NEW!!) so we've been going on bike rides a lot! Trevor goes so fast on his bike...no more leisurely walks with the stroller for me!
  • Clara is talking up a storm lately. Some of the new words she has said in the past few days are "wuffle" (waffle), "gank gu" (thank you), "Brubber" (brother), and "MINE!" (she screams this one..it's lovely)
  • Trevor has been asking for us to get another baby from the doctor's office so we could fill all the seats in the back seat and fill the extra seat in the huge cart at Sam's Club. He specifically requested a boy so he could have one of each. However, that went out the window tonight after Clara ripped a page in one of his beloved train books. "I don't want any more babies. They'll just rip all of my stuff."

I'll leave with that. The pictures are piling up and I'm sure there will be some rainy days ahead where the kids play nicely by themselves for hours on end inside and the house is spotless so I can get caught up on here. But let's not count on that, okay? ;)

No comments: