Thursday, July 8, 2010

Grant's Farm

Back in June we took a little trip to St.Louis with my side of the family (my parents and my sis and her two kiddos). We went to the the Magic House the first day and then Grant's Farm the next morning. It was a nice little park/zoo and the kids really enjoyed it!

Isn't this the coolest!?

Of course, Daddy had to get a picture in front of the really, really old fire engine with the kids!

Pretty girl on her pony!

Feeding the goats! We could have actually gone inside the fenced area and fed them. However, since getting nipped by a goat when I was little at this very same farm, I decided to spare my children the trauma. ;)
Up Next: The Magic House

1 comment:

Melrae743 said...

So funny...I have a picture of Landen riding the same exact dragon thing Trevor is on! :)