Friday, November 2, 2007

This Baby is Moving!!!

Well this baby is constantly moving already!! I'm almost 19 weeks and about 1 1/2 weeks ago this little baby definitly wanted to let me know of it's presence. This is a little bit sooner than with Trevor. I'm actually getting to lie on the couch and just watch my belly move and then I see and feel little kicks . I forgot how awesome this part of pregnancy is!! Clay even felt it a few days ago. I'm figuring (with my luck) that this baby is HUGE or that there's twins in there or something!!! I suggested the twin idea to Clay and he just told me no. So, we'll see where that goes.... :) We have the big ultrasound on Thursday so hopefully the baby will cooperate and we'll get to see if we are getting a boy or a girl!!

Also, Trevor got his stitches out today. Again, this boy didn't cry or act scared or anything!! The doctor was amazed. She even told me that when she saw that she was going to have to take them out (on a 2 year old boy especially) she almost asked a nurse to come in with her to help hold him down. And then Trevor just lays there while she's taking them out without a care in the world!!

No comments: