Friday, August 29, 2008

Lots of pictures!!

I know...I know...it's been a long time since I've posted. I've been super busy with the kids. After they are both in bed and asleep (when I usually have time to blog), I've been catching up on housework and then I crash in bed. We've had some rough days and nights of teething and crying and non sleeping. Today, miraculously, Clara took a 3 hour nap..in her BED...while Trevor was in "resting time" in his room. So, I caught up on all..okay...MOST of the cleaning.

We've done lots of fun things this past month. Clara is 5 months old now and Trevor's 3rd Birthday is fast approaching! I'll go through it all with the pictures. First up are some random pictures of the kids.




In case you can't read it, it says, "This is my little black dress". :)


Playing in the dirt.

Wildlife Praire Park

Trevor got to be the engineer on the train. He was THRILLED!!





He LOVED this statue. He was talking to the boy and the dogs. Hilarious!

Shaking "Woody's"hand.
Looking out of the train caboose.
Zoo Trip with cousins

Brushing his goat...again. He just loves those goats.
Christain, Alex and Trevor grooming a goat.

Well...at least I was smiling.


Last Race


So proud of his trophy


First bite of cereal!

Trevor is definitely more excited than Clara.


And....it goes in!
Yummmm...

Trevor had to give it a try too. He's such a good helper!






After eating, Clara was all smiles.

Madison Zoo

This is pretty much the only decent picture I have from this zoo. We went there while visiting Clay's parents last weekend. Trevor was in a mood that day. But, here he is being a penguin.


Standing!

Here's Clara standing at 5 months! She stands a little bit better than she can sit right now.


How cute! Trevor is holding her hand. He just loves her so much. Tonight when he was saying good night to her, he said, "Awww. I love you Crara. You are my favorite friend. Good Night."
And I will leave you with that for tonight. It's time for me to go to sleep! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!







No comments: