I don't have time right now to post pictures of where we went the other day right now. But, I can tell you a few funny things Trevor said in the past few days that I actually remember.
I was reading a few lines in a parenting/discipline book and then I put it down.
Trevor: What is that book about?
Me: Well, it's a book about you.
Trevor: Oh, is it called Sweet Bon Bon?
Me: *laughing hysterically* So, if it's a book about you it should be called Sweet Bon Bon?
Trevor: Ya
Later on...
Me: Okay, it's snack time. What should we have today?
Trevor: I'm not hungry. I don't want a snack.
Me: Okay, well I want a snack. What should I have?
Trevor: Ummmmm, how about some wood chips or something?
I don't know where he comes up with this stuff!! :)
Oh, and just yesterday out of nowhere he comes up to me and says...
"You are the best mommy in the whole wide world." And then he gives me a kiss and a hug.
Ahhh...who says stay at home mommies don't get paid. That right there is the best paycheck EVER!!
No comments:
Post a Comment