Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

We've been pretty busy the last few weeks. Trevor turned THREE on Sunday. I'm still wondering how that is possible. He was just a little tiny baby, wasn't he? Anyway, we had a birthday playdate on Friday with him friends from the mommy group and then his real birthday party for family was on Sunday (his actual birthday). I'll post more about the parties soon with lots of pictures too.

Clara now has TWO teeth! The second one came in about a week ago. Also, she is now SIX months old!! She really wants to crawl but can't get everything to work right at the same time. She does a funny inch worm move that gets her a little bit closer to things. And of course she rolls everywhere trying to steal Trevor's toys and eat them. She also LOVES to play this fun hide and seek game. If she's on her belly and I say, "Where's Clara?" a few times, she will dive face first into the floor or mattress or whatever she is laying on. Then she will stay that way perfectly still for a few seconds while I keep saying, "Where's Clara? Whare are you?" Then, she will pop up with a huge goofy grin. It's amazing what they can learn so young.

Right now they are both sneezing and we are going through the tissues like crazy. Poor things...

They both have their "well" check ups with the pediatrician tomorrow afternoon but I think it's going to turn into a sick visit. At least I won't have to worry (as much) about them catching something from the other kids in the waiting room. This time, my kids ARE those kids. Haha..

I'll update more hopefully tomorrow. If not tomorrow then soon...

No comments: