*However, a few weeks ago, I did use the entire naptime to write a big nice long post with pictures but then it deleted itself before I could post it. It didn't even save it. Boo...*
Anyway....
- We enrolled Trevor in preschool. He will be starting in the September and will go on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30am-10:45am. It is at our church and the classrooms are the same ones that he has Sunday School in so it's great that he will already be familiar with it. Also, one of his buddies from our mommy group is going to be in the SAME class! There are only 10 kids and 2 teachers so it's a really good ratio especially since it's his first school experience. He is super excited!
- Clara took her first steps last week. She will only take a few and then fall but she's working at it!
- Both Trevor and Clara start swim lessons in a few weeks. That's where we'll be every saturday afternoon for the next few months!
- Clara is already a chatterbox. She says bye bye, mama, dada, cheese (sheesese), fish (fissss), baby and a few days ago she surprised me by saying "dada bye bye dada bye bye dada bye bye" and then blowing a kiss towards the door. I'm not kidding!! I wish I had the video camera out...it was the sweetest thing.
- Trevor has stated earning "commission" (25 cents) for doing things like dusting and dry swiffering. He's actually really good at it! He has three jars (Save, Spend, Give) and we divide up the money accordingly. We figure that it's never too soon to start learning about money, where it comes from, and what to do with it! :)
I will TRY to get pictures up tonight after the kids go to bed. I have some cute ones (of course!). But, that's only if I get the dishes washed, the laundry folded and put away, the house picked up, the grocery list made for tomorrow and all the cheerios swept off the dining room floor. We had library storytime this morning and right now I need to get the kids ready to take Trevor to his dentist appointment. Busy busy busy!
1 comment:
Sweet. Hey Ang, I love your new blog, but it's really hard to read. Keep us up to date on those beautiful babies!
Post a Comment