I did a little kid questionnaire with Trevor at lunch today. We had originally did it on facebook awhile ago but I thought I'd do it again and post it here.
So, this is how our conversation went at lunch today:
Me: What is something Mommy always says to you?
Trevor: I love you.. (aww..)
Me:What makes Mommy happy?
Trevor: When I kiss you....and hug you... (yep!)
Me: What makes Mommy sad?
Trevor: When I disobey. (at least he knows it!)
Me: How does Mommy make you laugh?
Trevor: Knock Knock Jokes!!!! (and it doesn't even have to make sense!)
Me: What was Mommy like as a little girl?
Trevor: played with barbies....OH!!! AND MY LITTLE PONIES!!! (I don't know how he knows about either of these.)
Me:How old is Mommy?
Trevor: 18 (wowza!)
Me: How tall is Mommy?
Trevor: 98 (mmmm k?)
Me: What is Mommy's favorite thing to watch on tv?
Trevor: um...I don't know...superheros? (It was a good guess. I only watch tv after he goes to bed so he really would have no clue!)
Me: What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Trevor: Look for me! (HAAA!)
Me:If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Trevor: Maybe you will do loop de loops on your roller skates when you grow up. I mean, when you HAVE roller skates. I think Clara is famous for dumping her plate. (*watching Clara dump her full plate of lunch on the table*)
Me: What is Mommy really good at?
Trevor: Helping me build tracks (I'm not that good actually. Daddy, however, rocks at it!)
Me: What is Mommy not very good at?
Trevor: You are not very good at having your headaches. Clara is hitting me with her plate. (*watching Clara indeed hit Trevor with her plate.****removing Clara from table****)
Me: What does Mommy do for her job?
Trevor: babysit Clara and taking good care of us (I couldn't have asked for a better answer!)
Me: What is Mommy's favorite food?
Trevor: Pancakes
Me: What makes you proud of Mommy?
Trevor: for building me tracks (Sometimes it's a lot harder that it looks, okay!)
Me: If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Trevor: If you were on Sid (the science kid) you would be Teacher Susie or if you were on Superwhy, you would probably be Princess Presto. (Can you tell me love PBS!)
Me:What do you and Mommy do together?
Trevor: build tracks
Me: How are you and Mommy the same?
Trevor: because we play together
Me: How are you and Mommy different?
Trevor: We're different because you are bigger than me. (remember, because I'm 98 something or other?)
Me: How do you know Mommy loves you?
Trevor: Because you give me kisses and hugs. And do you know how I love you?
Me: I know you love me because you give me kisses and hugs.
Trevor: YEP!!
Me: What does Mommy like most about Daddy?
Trevor: his hair (I distinctly remember him giving this response the last time we did this, too)
Me: Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Trevor: Geotown and the railroad store (Hmm, I thought I lived in Geotown, or the Island of Sodor. It changes daily. )
Hope you enjoyed a little peek into our lunch conversation! I can't wait until Clara is old enough to do the same with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment