Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Preschool Fall Fun Day!!

It was on the preschool calendar a few weeks ago for Trevor's class to meet at a nearby park for class instead of at the church. Everyone was welcome to stay as they conducted class there, so Clara and I stayed and played too! It was fun to see Trevor run off with his friends and play!! They played some fun outdoor games, went on a scavenger hunt through the woods to find different animals and things, and had some more leaf fun!!!





Trevor and his friend Landen playing hide and seek!


Stephen is here! They were planning out who was going to hide and who was going to seek.



I'd say this was a leaf explosion!!!




Ahh..the parachute! This was one of my favorite activities to do in P.E. when I was little. All the kids loved it!





Clara and I hung out at the swings for quite a bit. We hadn't been to a park in awhile so she really enjoyed it.






That's an interesting leaf hat if I do say so myself. We were finding bits of leaves everywhere on him the rest of the day. ;)







No comments: