Thursday, January 21, 2010

Princesses and Cars

Random thought of the day....

You want to know one of the things I like about have one son and one daughter?

Trevor can recognize and name all the Disney Princesses. And he's quite proud of it.

Clara is becoming mildly obsessed with Lightening McQueen(or 'Might me Keen' as she calls him) and other race cars. She can recognize Trevor's favorite NASCAR driver and say "Jimmie Johnson" when she sees it. Her Grandpa Matteson should be proud! :)

Trevor likes to take Clara's baby dolls for rides in the doll stroller. Sometimes they surive. Sometimes they go flying head first into the wall.

Clara likes to play with Trevor's tool bench. Many times she is wearing her princess high heels, a tiarra, protective eye glasses and is hammering or drilling something. The look is priceless!



I have lots and lots of Christmas pictures to share! But, since my house looks very, ummm, "lived in" right now, I should really spend naptime cleaning instead of blogging. So, I'll just have to leave you all in suspense! :)

No comments: