Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So sad...

I had about 730 something photos and videos on my camera. Last Saturday, said camera had a mind of it's own when I was going back through them and deleted them. All of them. In about two seconds they were all gone. Thankfully, I had already saved most of them somewhere else. But, I did still lose a whole bunch. Pretty much it was everything after Clara's birthday. So, Easter, Trevor's first soccer practice, very very cute pics of Clara at a park (how will I ever get those expressions again?), Trevor's Pet Parade at school, a fun park outing with the cousins, Clara and her friend Lana at a park, ugh... all.gone. It makes me sick to think about the pictures I lost but am so thankful it wasn't anything too incredibly important like newborn pics of one of the kids or a wedding or something else that I absolutely wouldn't get a second chance of taking a picture of.

So, we will dress up in our Easter clothes to get another picture of us. I video recorded the singing part of the pet parade and I can get a picture of him and his "whaley" and ribbon here at home. There will be more soccer practices, fun days at the park and more time with friends and cousins.

As soon as I realized what had happened and I broke down in tears, Clay started consoling me, Trevor said, "But, mom you still have all the pretty pictures on the computer. And you can take more of us. CHEESE!", and Clara. Sweet Clara was sitting on the floor like this



I was still holding my camera in disbelief of what had happend, so......I took a picture.




I love my family. I am so blessed!



No comments: