Here are all of our fun October-Autumn-Halloween pictures. They're not in the correct order (obviously, since the Halloween pictures are first) but I don't want to reorder them.
Halloween!!

Clara is the cutest bunny!

Trevor is a fierce dinosaur!


Doesn't she look like a little stuffed animal?

I love this picture because Trevor is holding Clara's hand. He does this a lot...we don't even tell him to.

The dinosaur was very interested in picking flowers for his mommy.
We were going to go to the library for the fun Halloween Story time and parade but both of the kids woke up that morning at 4:30am. So, I brought out the construction paper and we did a little Halloween craft instead!

I know...it's blurry...but it's the only one I took of all 4 kids. Trevor, Clara, Alex, and Christian..

Right before Trick or Treating

Once again, Trevor wanted no part in carving the pumpkin. Maybe next year...

We went to a pumpkin patch in early October. I took pictures of the kids picking out their pumpkins but I accidentally deleted them from my camera before downloading them. Darn it! But, I did get some of the other things we did.

Train ride for Trevor

He's in the last car...the caboose!

Peek a boo!

Monster Truck ride-I don't know why this was at the pumpkin patch..but it was and the boys couldn't pass it up!

And then Trevor found a wooden train that he didn't want to leave behind.

Here we are at the Autumn Celebration that the nature center held.


Here's Trevor getting his first tattoo. Don't worry it's just
temporary! I just love his facial expression-he was so excited!

On a mission at the bubble table with Grandma

Clara had fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment